Wednesday 14 November 2007

New Zealand: SkyDive Update

Well, after three attempts, finally managed to do the Sky Dive! Possibly the best thing I've ever done! 12,000ft, although I wish I'd jumped 15,000 now. I have a video too just to prove I actually did it! The landscape around Taupo was amazing. Lake Taupo, the mountains, everything was stunning! It was strange as it didn't really feel like I was falling. If it wasn't for the ground appoaching at 200km/h, I wouldn't have thought I was. Definitely the highlight so far. Still shaking a bit though.

Tomorrow off to trek the Tongariro Crossing, if the weather's good. About 7hours trekking. I don't care though, I can do anything now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You absolute Larry Legend!! I knew you'd love it!!! Looking forward to seeing the video and seeing how white you were before and how pumped you were after! Bunjy jumping next - 144metres - it's better than sky diving!!!

Unknown said...

So you're not a big girl after all....
Good work, glad you enjoyed it.. looking forward to seeing that video!