Friday 12 October 2007

The Beginning

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is as much my blog as it is yours. It would be great to receive messages from you all as I travel round, whether that's making suggestions on what to see, where to go or perhaps suggesting some challenges I should do. (Please keep them clean - my parents will be reading this!)

Just so you all know where I'm going:

New York, 15th Oct - 20th Oct
Los Angeles, 20th Oct - 23rd Oct
Fiji, 23rd Oct - 3rd Nov
New Zealand, 3rd Nov - 18th Dec
Australia, 18th Dec - 27 Mar
Singapore, 27th Mar - 29th Mar
Thailand, 29th Mar - 22nd Apr

I hope to update this blog every couple of days, but I have no idea how easy it's going to be in some places!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Paul.

6 comments:

emmanddee said...

We're first to comment, so we wish you luck on your travels. Make sure you have a truly bodacious, excellent adventure!

Jo said...

Hello - I'm the second to comment... my googlemail address is
jojoed16@googlemail.com
Have a cool, cool time!
I'll be checking up on you on here at very regular intervals!
Jo x

Jo said...

ok... so i'm checking in and i'm not finding any info... come on, you're in NY - there must be wifi networks all over the place. No excuse for you to not have provided us with some info on your first night!

Unknown said...

Come on Paul.. I'm sure you have not made so many new friends that you don't have time to keep us updated back in sunny England! Will you be watching the rugby on Saturday?

Jo said...

I was 'ere... again...

Jo said...

Have you come across Hooters yet?